Monday, September 29, 2008
2) Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
3) Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month.
4) Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
5) Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
6) Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'll produce a child with zero resources.
7) Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
8) Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with the PROCESS to produce a baby.
9) Tester is a person who always tells his wife that this is not the Right baby.
10) HR is a person who thinks that a donkey can deliver a human baby if given 9 months
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
If you use a Windows XP machine in some cases you may seen the phrase “Restore my Active Desktop” inplace of your wallpaper. This usually happens due to improper shutdownsEx:-Power failure, some device failure that may cause the computer to shutdown, some application or windows itself gets confused and triggers the Blue Screen of Death.
Most of the time you can get your previous Activedesktop by clicking “Restore my Active Desktop” button.
If it is not working you can follow the below steps to fix it:-
1. Go Start >Run
2. Type and enter regedit
3. Go to this key:
4. Change the value of DeskHtmlVersion to zero instead of decimal 272.
5. Log off and Logon
Now you can see your previous Active desktop.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Founded in 2007, Scour was originally named Aftervote.com, a search engine with an AJAX backbone with one mission: to deliver the most relevant results as efficiently as possible. Almost exactly 1 year later, Aftervote was acquired by Internext media, owner and operator of the ABCSearch Network and re-branded to Scour.com.
Scour's purpose is to bridge the gap between searchers and relevant results. By providing a platform for the user to vote and comment on relevancy, searchers connect with one another creating a true social search community, attained through innovative solutions to meet the needs of today's web searchers.
So, login and get active! Play a part in the Scour community and get rewarded for what you already do- Search!
firstname.lastname@example.org- general information.
email@example.com - support questions.
firstname.lastname@example.org - press/interview requests.
email@example.com - business related inquires.
firstname.lastname@example.org - interested in working with us?